Nevin F. Murchie, Esq.
Mr. Murchie is a U.S. immigration law attorney at the law firm Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP (SRW). Prior to joining SRW in 2011, Mr. Murchie interned for the firm since 2010. As an intern, Mr. Murchie worked on waivers, vacating expedited orders of removal, complex litigation matters, and research.
- I-192/I-212 Waivers
- I-601 Waivers
- Naturalization/Adjustment of Status
- Consideration for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- B.A., Cum laude, The State University of New York a Buffalo
- M.P.A., Cornell University
- J.D., with certificate in civil litigation, University at Buffalo Law School, State University of New York
- Licensed in New York State
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Erie County Bar Association (ECBA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- SRW Border Lawyers
- SRW Attorney's Blog