William Z. Reich, Esq.
Mr. Reich is a U.S. immigration law attorney and senior partner at the law firm Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP (SRW). SRW is a full-service U.S. and global immigration law firm located in Buffalo, NY-minutes from the U.S./Canada border.
Mr. Reich is recognized as an expert legal strategist with a specialty toward solving complicated and challenging immigration matters. He frequently mentors other lawyers and is asked to co-counsel with other leading immigration lawyers across the country in complex immigration cases.
Martindale-Hubbell Attorney Peer Review Ratings has rated Mr. Reich “BV” for legal ability and general ethics standard – this is an indication of an exemplary reputation and well established practice. Since 1993, Mr. Reich has been listed in Best Lawyers in America , largely considered the pre-eminent and most reliable referral guide to the legal profession compiled through an exhaustive survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the United States evaluate their peers on a confidential basis.
- Complex Border Issues
- Personal Attendance and Border Representation
- I-192/I-212 Waivers
- Expedited Removal Orders
- B.A., Cum Laude, Queens College of the City University of New York
- J.D., University at Buffalo Law School, State University of New York, 1974
- Licensed in New York State, February 1974
- Erie Country Bar Association (ECBA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers (ABIL)